This older center is a good destination if you are on a boat in the lagoon. It has a boat docking facility and waterside board walk. Several restaurants have pleasing water views. Lucky Supermarket is the anchor.
- Waterfront Pizza – Busy place with Mediterranean foods and hookpah.
- Chatime – Popular chain store serving bubble milk tea, smoothies, coffee.
- Plaza Gourmet Deli – Popular for inexpensive take-out sandwiches. Next door to Luckys.
- Gold Medal Martial Arts – Very popular martial arts studio.
- Rickshaw Corner Restaurant – Popular Chinese takeout spot that provides a good value for the money.
- Cooking Papa – Hong Kong style Chinese restaurant with a water view.
- Lucky Supermarket
- Philip’s Liquors – Big selection of imported beers.
- And more including 12 different eating places. See shopping center directory.